1.1. Navvi.bg collects personal data and special information (PIN) from client accounts on its website, but only with the voluntary consent of the Member or the Client for the following purposes:
- Confirmation, delivery and billing of an order
- Opting out orders and other issues of any nature related to an order or contract for purchased products or services.
- Providing access to services;
- Sending Brochures and / or Notices only by electronic means;
- Contacting a Member or a Client with his / her voluntary consent;
- Contact related to:
- Customer Service;
- Statistical purposes.
1.2. Navvi.bg may collect other data (IP address, visit time, web site, web browser name and version, operating system, including other parameters) without the consent of the Customer or the Member. The web browser through which access is made to the website and can be used by Navvi.bg to improve the Services provided to Clients and Members or for statistical purposes; except in cases where the provisions of the Document are violated, if the actions of the Customer / Client are to the detriment of interests or harm to Navvi.bg and / or third parties with whom Navvi.bg has a joint venture agreement or what and even services at that time.
1.3. The Customer has the right to oppose the collection of personal information and request its deletion, thereby withdrawing its consent with respect to the Document and waiving any rights described therein without any further obligation on either side to the other party and / or without any of the parties to be liable for any damages to the other, but only in compliance with the provision of Art. 1.8.
1.4. In order to exercise its rights under Art. 1.3, the Customer or the Member connects to Navvi.bg through the contact details described on the Website at that time.
1.5. By using the website templates, the Customer or the Member has the right to change the data originally provided by him / her to declare a change if such has been done.
1.7. Navvi.bg undertakes to use the collected data only in accordance with the stated purposes and not to entrust, sell, lease, license, transfer, etc. his / her database containing personal and special information about the User / Client of third parties who are not bound to the achievement of the stated goals.
1.8. Except in cases where the transfer / access / examination / other is required by authorized bodies in the cases provided for by the mandatory rules of law in force at the time of the occurrence of the event.
1.9. Navvi.bg ensures that User's personal data collected through the contact form will only be used until the communication problem has been resolved and then personal data will remain as a statistical information only.
1.10. Navvi.bg is not responsible for any malfunctions that may endanger the security of the server storing the database containing personal information.
II. Internet sales policy
2.1. Access to Services
- 2.1.1. Access to services is allowed to any member who has created an Account.
- 2.1.2. In order for access to Services to be granted, the Member must accept the provisions of this Document.
- 2.1.3. Navvi.bg may restrict access to Customer Services in view of its past behavior.
- 2.1.4. Each Customer / Member may have only one Website Profile.
- 2.1.5. In the event of the situations described in paragraph 2.1.4. on the Document, Navvi.bg reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to Customer Services.
2.2. Products and Services
- 2.2.1. Navvi.bg may publish on the website information about products, services, including promotions made by it or by third parties with which Navvi.bg has a contract for joint activity or for any services in a given period and according to stocks.
- 2.2.2. The products and / or services purchased through the Website are intended solely for personal use by the Customer.
- 2.2.3. Navvi.bg may restrict the ability to purchase products or services available at any time for one or more Customers.
- 2.2.4. All prices associated with presented products or services are in BGN or EUR and include VAT.
- 2.2.5. The prices displayed on the website and crossed line indicate the price recommended by the manufacturer for sale in stores and other retail outlets where discounts are not applied. These prices are informative and have no legal value.
- 2.2.6. Billing of purchased products or coupons (vouchers) takes place only in Bulgarian Leva (BGN) or Euro (EURO).
- 2.2.7. All the information used to describe products and the website (text / static / dynamic images / multimedia presentations / others) are not contractual obligations for Navvi.bg, but are only a way of presenting.
- 2.2.8. When presenting products / services Navvi.bg reserves the right to use other products (accessories and other) which may not be included in the price of the product.
2.3. Validity of the proposal
- 2.3.1. Navvi.bg reserves the right to change prices for products and / or services available without first notifying this Member or Customer.
- 2.3.2. The price of the products and services is that of the order within the stock availability.
- 2.3.3. The cost of promotional products and services is that of the time of the order within the stock availability and / or during the promotional period, if any.
- 2.3.4. The cost of purchasing products or services can not be changed after the order has been made, except with the agreement of both parties.
- 2.3.5. The cost of purchasing products and / or services under a contract under Art. 2.6.3. from the Document can not be changed.
- 2.3.6. Customer may withdraw from products and / or services purchased under contract, referring to item 2.9.
2.4. Order via Internet
- 2.4.1. The customer can order the products offered at any time only through the website.
- 2.4.2. By completing your order, the Customer agrees that all the information required for the purchase process is true and complete at the time of the order, also called in the Order Document.
- 2.4.3. By completing its order, the Customer agrees that Navvi.bg may contact through all available / approved by Navvi.bg funds in connection with the following situations:
- 220.127.116.11. Confirmation of the availability and quantity of the products purchased by the Customer.
- 18.104.22.168. Confirmation of the value of the order made in connection with Art. 22.214.171.124., Including, depending on the situation, for other value-added services (eg delivery, etc.)
- 126.96.36.199. Arrangements for the delivery of the products.
- 2.4.4. Navvi.bg may unilaterally terminate an order made by a Customer by notifying it in advance without any further obligation on either party and without any party being liable for damages in the following cases:
- 188.8.131.52. the information provided by the Customer on the website is incomplete and / or invalid;
- 184.108.40.206. the actions of the Customer on the Website may cause / inflict damage of any kind on Navvi.bg and / or its partners;
- 220.127.116.11. if two consecutive client orders have not been successfully completed.
- 18.104.22.168. for no reason whatsoever.
- 2.4.5. The Customer may give up the order when Navvi.bg or a third party contacts it in view of the hypotheses under Art. 2.4.3.
- 2.4.6. Once the Customer has confirmed the order amount, or Navvi.bg informs the Client of the validity of the order, it is subject to the terms and conditions of the Distance Selling Agreements governed by current Bulgarian legislation.
- 2.4.7. The details of the order, including but not limited to shipping time, are not a contractual obligation for Navvi.bg, and no party is liable for damage caused by the delivery of any of the parties.
- 2.4.8. If the Customer changes his or her personal information using the Internet Template Available, all existing contracts operating at that time remain in effect with the data provided / accepted by the Customer prior to the change.
2.5. Order by phone
- 2.5.1. Client / Member can place an order by phone – 0887081871
2.6. Contract and execution
- 2.6.1. Navvi.bg will attach to the Customer, in parcel, all necessary documents certifying the products / services purchased by the Customer.
- 2.6.2. Navvi.bg will inform the Customer of the state of the contract or order.
- 2.6.3. Navvi.bg is considered to have fulfilled all its contractual obligations, to which are added documents certifying the products purchased by the Client from Navvi.bg.
2.7. Delivery and provision of electronic access
- 2.7.1. The customer has only one delivery method available for the purchased products / services, via a chosen by Navvi.bg Express Courier Service or via e-mail provided by Navvi.bg
- 2.7.2. Delivery time is up to 3 business days from receipt of the order. If the product can not be delivered, Navvi.bg undertakes to inform the Customer of this.
2.8. Quality and guarantees
- 2.8.1. All products have a 30 day warranty from the day of delivery. This means that the warranty of the products offered by Navvi.bg is the same as that offered by the suppliers of Navvi.bg.
- 2.8.2. Navvi.bg does not guarantee the availability of any product / service that can be purchased from the website.
2.9. Return of products
- 2.9.1. A customer of Navvi.bg can return the purchased products according to the contractual relations in the following situations:
- 22.214.171.124. The parcel has serious violations of its physical integrity, its packaging and its contents;
- 126.96.36.199. Products are delivered or invoiced incorrectly;
- 188.8.131.52. Products have factory defects.
- 184.108.40.206. The client has ordered wrong product sizes.
- 220.127.116.11. The consumer is entitled, without due compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to give up the concluded distance contract within 7 working days according to the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria. In this case, the Customer is only responsible for the direct costs of returning the products.
- 2.9.2. Customer is required to inform Navvi.bg of its intention to return the purchased products by any means of written communication (e-mail, fax or other) within 7 business days of receipt of the products and / or services if he makes use of their right under Art. 18.104.22.168.
- 2.9.3. A client who has notified Navvi.bg in accordance with Art. 2.9.2 is responsible for returning the products in question to Navvi.bg no later than 10 days after the notification, otherwise Navvi.bg will consider the request for return to be void and not to produce any legal action.
- 2.9.4. A customer of Navvi.bg can not return a product purchased on a contractual basis and / or claim damages / compensation in the following situations:
- 22.214.171.124. to replace a purchased product with another with different characteristics or a different type of product, except in the cases described in Art. 126.96.36.199 .;
- 188.8.131.52. the request for return caused by any situation pertaining to Art. 2.9.1. has been submitted in time exceeding the 7 working days provided for in Art. 184.108.40.206. from the working day following the date of conclusion of the contract.
- 220.127.116.11. In the case of return of a product due to one of the ones referred to in Art. 2.9.1. reasons and the returned product is not in the state in which it was delivered (in the original package with all labels attached and with all accompanying documents).
- 18.104.22.168. Navvi.bg reserves the right not to take back products that by their nature can not be returned or subject to rapid deterioration.
- 2.9.5. In the event of a refund of the value of the product, this will be done within 30 days of confirmation of the return.
- 2.9.6. In case of substitution of a product with identical according to Art. 22.214.171.124., The replacement will be made under the terms and conditions of a regular order.
- 2.9.7. If Customer returns a product in accordance with Article 126.96.36.199, but Navvi.bg does not have an identical product to replace it, Navvi.bg undertakes to pay the customer the value of the product in accordance with Art. 3.9.5.
- 2.9.8. The cost of additional services, including, but not limited to, the delivery of products shall be paid by the Customer.
- 2.9.9. In all cases, the cost of returning, re-sending is at the expense of the Customer, except in the case of 188.8.131.52. , 184.108.40.206. , 220.127.116.11, where Navvi.bg will bear the cost of delivery.
III. Misuse of personal data
3.1. Navvi.bg does not require confidential information, bank accounts / bank card details or personal passwords from its Clients or Users via any means of communication (e-mail / telephone / SMS / other).
3.2. Exceptions to Art. 3.1. are only cases where an item has been returned by a customer and the amount has to be refunded.
3.3. The Customer (only and exclusively) has full responsibility for sharing confidential information with third parties.
3.4. Navvi.bg assumes no responsibility in the event that Customer is misled by third parties who represent themselves as representatives of the interests of Navvi.bg.
3.5. Customer is required to inform Navvi.bg of such attempts, using the available contact forms.
3.6. Navvi.bg does not distribute unsolicited commercial communications within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act. Any Customer who has explicitly provided an e-mail address to the website may choose to disable the client account corresponding to that e-mail address.
3.7. The contacts made by Navvi.bg through remote communication tools (such as e-mail) contain complete and consistent information about the sender and links to him at the time of sending.
3.8. The following goals, whether achieved or not, will be considered as an attempt to mislead the Website / Content and / or Navvi.bg and the appropriate legal measures will be taken against this or those who attempt or have achieved the following objective (s):
- 3.8.1. access any kind of data to another Customer using an Account or any other method;
- 3.8.2. modification or other modification of the content of the Website or Content sent in any way by Navvi.bg to its Clients;
- 3.8.3. Impact server / server work on the website
- 3.8.4. access or share with third parties who do not properly receive Content submitted in any way from Navvi.bg to Customers when the content they receive is not their legitimate recipient.
4.1. Navvi.bg is not responsible for any physical or legal person using the Content.
4.2. Navvi.bg is not responsible for any damages (direct, indirect, incidental or non-existent) resulting from the use or inability to use information about the type of content presented on the Website or about any errors or omissions in Content that can cause harm.
4.3. If a Member or Customer believes that Content sent in any way by Navvi.bg is in violation of any copyright or other right, he / she may contact Navvi.bg through the available contact details such as Navvi.bg to be able to make an informed decision.
4.4. Navvi.bg does not guarantee to a Member or Client access to the Website or to the Services and does not grant the right to download and partial or full modification, reproduction of the Content, partially or completely, copying or using Content in any other way or transferring to third person content to which he / she has / has acquired / access under the terms of this Document without the express written permission of Navvi.bg.
4.5. Navvi.bg is not responsible for the Content, quality or type of other Internet sites reached via Internet links from the content of the Website, regardless of the type of links. The responsibility for these websites is entirely assumed by their owners.
4.6. Navvi.bg assumes no responsibility in the event of the use of websites and / or content sent to a Member or Client by any means (electronic, telephone, other), via websites, e-mail or Navvi.bg employees when using of the content may harm or cause any harm to the Customer / and / or third parties involved in the transmission of the content.
4.7. Navvi.bg offers no direct or indirect guarantees that:
- 4.7.1. the service will meet the requirements of the Customer;
- 4.7.2. the service will be undamaged, secure and free of error.
- 4.7.3.the products / services obtained free of charge or purchased from the website will satisfy the requirements or expectations of the Customer.
4.8. The operators, managers and / or owners of the website are not responsible in any way for damages that follow from, but not limited to, acquisitions, special offers, promotions, professional promotions or other type of connection / transaction / cooperation / other that may occur between a Customer or a Member and one of those who directly or indirectly advertise using the Website.
V. Force majeure
5.1. Except where expressly stated otherwise, any party to a contract that is still in force shall not be liable for a breach, in whole or in part, and / or in cases where the obligations are beyond the terms of the contract if the default of the obligations occurred as a result of force majeure.
5.2. The legal or legal representative of a person who relies on force majeure must immediately and exhaustively notify the other of the occurrence of the occurrence and take measures to prevent it from limiting its consequences.
5.3. The Party or its legitimate representative, who relies on the above-mentioned event, is released only if the occurrence of the event hinders him from performing the contract in good faith.
5.4. If, within 15 days of the occurrence of the event, it can not be overcome, each party shall have the right to request the other termination of the contract without any party being liable for damages.
5.5. A party invoking force majeure must prove its inability to perform its obligations within 30 days of the occurrence of the event but only within the framework of Article 10.3.
6.1. By using / visiting / viewing / other of any Content sent by Navvi.bg to its Members / Clients, accessible and / or delivered by any means (electronic / telephone / other), the person agrees to these General Terms and Conditions.
6.2. Any dispute relating to these General Terms and Conditions that may occur between Member / Client and Navvi.bg will be resolved by mutual consent.
6.3. Navvi.bg is not responsible for any damages, lost profits, costs, claims or other liabilities if they have occurred in case of non-observance of these General Terms and Conditions.
6.4. Any disputes (excluding Article 6.2) that may arise between Member and Navvi.bg or its business partners will be resolved by mutual consent. If this is not possible, they will be referred to the competent Bulgarian court in accordance with Bulgarian law.
6.5. If any of the terms or provisions mentioned above are or are found to be invalid or invalid for any reason, this will not affect the validity of the other provisions.
6.6. The document has been prepared and will be interpreted in accordance with Bulgarian law.
VII. Final provisions
7.1. Navvi.bg reserves the right to make changes to these General Terms and Conditions and any changes made to the Website, its structure and Services, including any changes that might affect the Website and / or its content without prior notice to Members or Customers.
7.2. Navvi.bg is not responsible for any errors that may occur on the web site for any reason, including those caused by changes, settings, and others not made by the webmaster.
7.3. Navvi.bg reserves the right to publish advertising banners of any kind and / or links to any part of the website in accordance with the current legislation.
8.1. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding Navvi.bg, please contact us by phone (0887081871) from Monday to Friday between 09:30 and 18:30 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.2. Any comments, questions, opinions, ideas, suggestions, or other information concerning the website www.Navvi.bg, its functionality or improvements will remain the property of Nematex EOOD.
Ul. Orlovets 1, Plovdiv